Boat System Check
Let us start your trip off right. Call ahead and we will inspect and test all systems so your boat is ready to go when you need it. If you let us know your arrival time, we can have everything turned on and ready when you arrive. No more waiting for the water to heat up...
At the end of your trip we can meet you to help hook up shore power and shut down all non-essential systems to save energy. (and your power bill)
We will confirm the batteries are being charged properly so they stay in good condition. And that the bilge pumps are working!!!
So many things to think about for a vacation, let us take the load off.
- Are the battery switches in the right position?
- What is the condition of the batteries? Are they being charged?
- Are the always-on loads (bilge pump, clocks) on and working?
- Is the shore power cable attached and protected from chafe?
- Is the battery charger on and inverter turned off?
- Does the hot water tank have water in it before you turn it on?
please see our contact page or
fill out our Service Request Form.
We look forward to assisting your needs.